Eagle Mountain Golf Club will elevate your next group outing, tournament or special event. The combination of spectacular golf, exceptional value and expert tournament coordination will ensure that your next special event, group outing or tournament is a cut above. This premier facility boasts 18 holes of striking golf, a complete practice facility and MORE!
Now part of the Troon Golf family, Eagle Mountain Golf Club offers extraordinary group services in a stuning setting. Leaving nothing chance, our expert event coordinators and staff of PGA professionals will work with you hand in hand to create and execute a successful and memorable event that will exceed your participants’ expectations.
Group and tournament green fee rates vary depending on the amount of players, season, time of day, etc.
Eagle Mountain Golf Club has the ability to accommodate any size group from small corporate or private outings to full tournament groups of up to 120 players.
All group outings at Eagle Mountain Golf Club include:
- Green Fees and Golf Car Rental
- Unlimited Practice Balls Prior to Play
- Special Event Setup (CTP, LD, etc)
- Miscellaneous tournament coordination
Additional Options include:
- Welcome Letter and Rules Sheet
- Cart signs and Scorecards
- Tournament Scoring and Scoreboard
- Customized Food & Beverage options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Box Lunches, Post Tournament Awards Ceremony, Hosted Refreshment Carts and More.
- Premium Golf Shop Merchandise – Logo Caps, Shirts, and More – Great prize ideas!
- Golf Shop Gift Certificates – Perfect for tee gifts or prizes
- Tee Gifts
- Hole-In-One Insurance
- Internet Technology: Online listing with player registration & dedicated custom-designed web page
- Eagle Mountain logo pouch package
- Pre-tournament instructional clinic from the Eagle Mountain Golf Academy
“We’ve played several courses this year for our club tournaments and Eagle Mountain was, by far, the most well run event all year.”
“…The Team was very helpful in making this tournament a true success!”
-Becky B, UPS
“Great job to Eagle Mountain! We had a great time!”
-Peggy P, Supply Force